Thursday, January 1, 2015

 

My Gratitude
 
 
Adieu
Adieu to the happiest year of my life
The year of breathless awaiting
The year of aesthetic gain
The first feeling of crying in happiness
Standing on the brow of speechless pain .
 
Adieu to the year who changed the carve of my lips
As I sank into the womb of dumbness
Watching life like a blank dazy closed file
The year gave me back my faith on fidelity
Drenching me in the cascade of radiant smile .
 
Adieu to the year of creation
The year who dragged me from myself, oblivious
I took refuge to the haven of mundane solicitude
It brought me to the world of immortal art
Gaping the door of my inborn aptitude.
 
Thank you my year
You gave me a direction to move
A pathway to walk , a hand to hold
You returned me all my dreams
All the roads, I myself left , but longed to behold .
Thank you for making my life easier
Thank you for everything
My Happiest Old Year .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment