Wednesday, October 19, 2011

তিলক কামোদ

Tilak Kamod


I am a profound lover of Rabindrasangeet and this fondness grows with my growing age. In this Music category of my blog I like to have some Rabindrasangeet influenced by Indian classical raagas.

I would like to request the readers to post " Raagashrito Rabindrasangeet " to enrich the music collection of the blog.

My chariot of music starts its journey with the raaga " Tilak Kamod".
I couldn't find the links of followinf songs. They are also based on the same ragaas.
  • Duare Bose Achhi Prabhu
  • Naam Lobo Debotar ( Part of "Shyama")
  • Mahanande Hero Go
This next song though not a Rabindrasangeet, yet a masterpiece of Sri Manabendra Mukhopadhyay based on the raaga Tilak Kamod
 Following is a Najrulgeeti based on the same raaga

    No comments:

    Post a Comment