Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quest


Every passing moment brings me closure to you bliss. Bliss I foresee and my strength through this voyage. Voyage I’ve embarked on, and let the light see my eyes with the soul ready to embrace. The soul shall look for the warmth that is sourced from deeds. Deeds that I must match yours and footsteps I follow in my journey through your path. Path that was yours is mine now, my destination – YOU- bliss and I meet you my destiny.



A song from the movie Anuranan ..............

4 comments:

  1. What should I call this piece of writing- a prose or a poetry? How do you write such poetic prose? If this art were to be taught I would have been your first pupil.But I know its not that superficial to be learnt or taught.It comes out from within.So blessed with this bliss keep on writing... we better be among the admirers. :)

    Regarding Bliss..its still an obscure term for me...very dim , very doubtful. So I am going through your piece of writing again and again.Seems I have to wait. :)

    The song you pasted is one of my favourite.Aha Tomar Songe Praner Khela.This song is based on the raaga Pilu. But unfornuately the link is missing in your post . I am trying to paste a link. You can copy and paste it in your post so that people can listen to this eternal song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.esnips.com/doc/459070c9-198f-4ac1-8916-36d1035dbf18/aha_tomar_shong_praaner_khela

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link was there initially but its broken now. I’m updating the link… the singer has sung this beautiful song in a rather surprisingly blissfully melancholic note.Listen to it.. On the admiration note, I can only add that the openness and imaginative senses of yours found mindless scribbling worth appreciable.

    ReplyDelete